Sunday, September 18, 2016

A Poem: Perfectly Imperfect Heaven Sent Blessing

Perfectly Imperfect Heaven Sent Blessing

It was one fine night of May 2013 when I first met you,
I appeared extra friendly and a bit shy was you,
It’s funny to think back at that moment,
That you have thought, I am so ‘feeling close’.

Life would have been a lot different if I haven’t met you way back then,
There would have been no ears who listened endlessly to my fears,
No eyebrows that draws a perfect line when I couldn’t hold my tears,
 And no bitter-sweet-words that would have calm my kooky feelings.

You are no perfect man but have shaped a perfect heart,
You’ve cared so much and I hope I also cared enough.
You have imperfect brain but have developed a better understanding,
You’ve always believe in me before I could explain anything.

Our relationship is unique and nothing can compare,
We’ve been through worst but isn’t it a challenge?
For both of us to make this friendship better,
And take this connection last forever.

That blissful night until today,
I never thought that you’ll mean so much to me,
One great extra ordinary friend,
That God lovingly sent to me from heaven,




No comments:

Post a Comment