Sunday, August 7, 2016

Strong enough to walk away and never turn back.


Once upon a time, I was so scared. So afraid of losing someone I thought my everything, but I have to be tough. Strong enough to walk away and never turn back.

That moment I decided to let go of the person, I knew that it is hard, I knew that there is pain, I knew that there's no getting back and I knew that nobody can makes me hold up my decision. But still, I did it.

I have to do it. I need to do it. Because the thought of him, makes me weak. Little by little, he makes me so needy, insecure, fragile and powerless. He made me someone I am not supposed to be.

I'm changing. I can see it. And I can't let it happen without doing something. Falling in love and letting go are not cheap packages, I knew that the price is high. But whatever the price is, I have to pay it to rescue myself.

For nine nights, nothing can stop me from crying. Days were restless. Misery accompanied me wherever I go. My world collapses in front of me from one quick decision yet I know that I can surpass it. My mind tells me that I can. And I believe it.

In my perspective, it was one of the most courageous choice I  made in my whole life. Because I am living my life now the way that makes me happy, strong, independent and free. And that was me. That is always me.

No comments:

Post a Comment