Monday, January 9, 2017

Friends with the Victim ...

In my beautiful journey, I met people and made friends with them. Some goes, some stayed and some became someone I wished I never met. But thanks to them, that parts of my stories have taught me that loyalty is a special package in every relationship and that betrayal costs a lot.

You lost the friendship that you paid with trust, time, love, attention and loyalty. You want to take it in silence trying to weigh the situation and wished to repair it. Then, here comes the victim, starting to 'blah blah'. You hold everything not until expectant comes and ask you about what happen.


  • If you hold the story in your own, the victim will never stop what she's doing until it annoys you, and
  • If you tell the story to those who asks, the victim will call you the backstabber. Edi wow!








No comments:

Post a Comment